Today I discovered that Internet Explorer 7 has a beta preview out, which is available to the public since two days already. Obviously I couldn’t wait, downloaded it, installed it, and checked a bunch of my sites.
Yup – discovered bugs!
One bug had to do with the method I used to get IE to encompass floats, and although it was easy to mend, I haven’t yet checked all the consequences of the change I made, but I will surely test that further.
There was also a brand new weird bug, to do with CSS rollovers using the a:hover pseudo-class. I’ve explained all about it in my new CSS section on Locus Optimus, it’s called the IE7 CSS rollover bug. Go look! 😉