Yesterday night I finally changed the last DNS record for LocusMeus.com. I had been developing this new version for at least two weeks now on another server, using the ‘www’ subdomain for testing, redirecting everybody else to the old version.
The initial reason for the change, was that some pages were highly out of date, and some rearranging of pages was necessary. While I was busy figuring out how and what, I thought I could add a blog as well, and well, while I was at it, why not change the look and make it all completely new.
So, that’s what I did 🙂
Some pages were replaced by others (web design and hobbies for instance), and I added a couple of pages to the travel section. You can now read how much fun (not!) it was to walk around the Old City of Jerusalem without a proper map. The HTML and CSS section will be renovated, as I’m planning to gather some of the examples that used to be in the ‘temp’ directory, and give them a proper place on my site.
Please, don’t hesitate to tell me what you think of the new LocusMeus.com. Not that I’ll change it, but you may feel better when you get it off your chest 😉